Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Zentangle Workshop - Week 11

Getting another look at all the Zentangle Inspired Art we have created since the beginning!  Here is my mosaic:

 
We then played around with strings, and tried to create new ones.
Then we tried to create our own tangles, and I came up with the two below.  I have since simplified the one on top.  I need to check to make sure they haven't been created by someone else before.  I will then post the steps to create them both.

Mimicking an Illuminated Letter; this one was created with Sakura pens on black paper.  The W (Tipple tangle) was created with Silver, and the grid (Florz tangle) was created with Gold Pink, so the piece is very shimmery.


Two Zentangle tiles using the same string, but done two different ways:  one just touching the edges, the other "filled in":




No comments:

Post a Comment